Shame on trolls

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:02:47 PDT 2020

Hey,

It's notable that your software is closed source, and I really understand
open source as what is expected to be supported on this list.

But Punk-Stasi was "flaming" you and you don't need to listen to that.
People aren't censored here.  That means random criticism comes through.
Do you need help setting up filters?