Leaks: Mercedes FitBit Xiomi MTK IPTV MSFT WM OPPO etc Source Codez, ExConfidential Crew, Mirrors

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:24:26 PDT 2020

I'm trying to consolidate some of these files in a git-annex repository
living on the bsv blockchain.

This may or may not work:

git clone
http://caringneed.org:8000/1FJMa1Ac53zoKg2UrQEnafNqUFSvNRhmaL/git-remote-bsv.git
npm install -g git-remote-bsv/.
git
clone bsv://L3zZQetoHkdMrsiEPtZEks1Ct98d56ZLxDBiatLpRBJA7Y1xELyB/exconfidential.git

The url is a push url; others can add to it or mess it up.

I'm adding some of the stuff but it's likely too much to finish all of it.