AnarchoVegas needs a co-panelist on political prisoners on July 18, 2020

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 23:38:36 PDT 2020

AnarchoVegas
I have been invited to act as a co-panelist on Saturday, July 18, 2020, along with Lyn Ulbricht (mother of Ross Ulbricht), to speak about being a political prisoner in the Internet age,  They have asked me to make a suggestion for another speaker, and I decided to put the question to you, the people of Cypherpunks.  If anybody has an idea who would be good in this position, please speak up.
             Jim Bell