Cryptocurrency:

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat May 23 16:14:01 PDT 2020

On Sat, 23 May 2020 17:18:32 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't know about web 4.0 .  Yeah, new tech developments are happening
> too fast to comprehend and learn about for me now.
>
> There are over 1500 different cryptocurrencies now

	that's like 1498 scams?

	I guess I'll be waiting for a while before somebody posts a reference to a 'cryptocurrency' that doesn't have a bloated chain.

	and by the way...

	"Evergrowing blockchains of UTXO transaction logs are unneeded bloat"

	Crytocurrencies require a log of ALL TRANSACTIONS, not just the so called utxo set...

> according to  https://hackernoon.com/why-third-generation-cryptocurrencies-are-game-changers-for-venezuela-cb8c9b016f9d
> which is just a random hit I got googling for third gen cryptos.

	lawl, somebody shilling some shitcoin scam :

	shitcoin #55 	https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/

	Plus, I'd bet that the author can't find venezuela on the map.