Cryptocurrency:

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:18:32 PDT 2020

On Sat, May 23, 2020, 2:28 PM Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 May 2020 07:06:07 -0400
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, May 23, 2020, 2:53 AM Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > >         so where are the 'second generation coins'...?
> > >

> > (sorry I haven't been keeping up with the cypherpunks list)  punk-stasi,
> > second and third generation coins are everywhere all over the internet,
> but
> > the secret police censorship systems make them really hard for anarchists
> > to find.
>
>         Oh cool! The third generation is already here! So I guess next
> year we'll have the 4 th generation, just in time to go with the WEB 40.0.
> Or is it WEB 4000.0? There's so much progress I can't keep track.

I didn't know about web 4.0 .  Yeah, new tech developments are happening
too fast to comprehend and learn about for me now.

There are over 1500 different cryptocurrencies now according to
https://hackernoon.com/why-third-generation-cryptocurrencies-are-game-changers-for-venezuela-cb8c9b016f9d
which is just a random hit I got googling for third gen cryptos.