Cryptocurrency:

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:39:38 PDT 2020

On Sat, May 23, 2020, 8:33 AM other.arkitech <other.arkitech at protonmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

It sounds like USPS can store things in this reliable way, spreading them
among many devices?

That really seems the biggest value of a blockchain to me.  It also
attempts to prove when the data was created, as consensus time is included
in the block confirmation algorithm, which shows that it was not fabricated
after the fact.