[liberationtech] Four Horsemen of the Infocalypse (song)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:32:33 PDT 2020

>> If you know who the Four Horsemen of the Infocalypse are,
>> you may get a laugh out of this silly song.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBb7s9sXe-g

In re Horsemen, Apocalypse, and any silly therein...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/were-gonna-do-it-gods-way-baltimore-pastor-rips-cease-and-desist-letter

If your Parliaments "shall make no laws" regarding some things,
such as say the freedom of speech that is prerequisite to any state of
liberation, to assemble (and over distances for such speech via natural
evolution of technology extension), how is it they can somehow claim
to loft and assert themselves as "law over" any/every thing else, including
performing murder (which is often forbidden by what they afraid to make
much law over, and by the NAP, and by everything else, yet they execute
10000's and more times/yr). Clearly this is plain situation of logical failure.
These bodies MP/"Reps" cannot possibly disclaim to have "authority" over
some things, without thereby priori self defaulting to fail in all such
attempted arguments as to "authority" over anythings else.

Note this failure, or rather their success in convincing you they have
any "authority"... is badly affecting strong end-to-end crypto assured free
speech tech, the dire situation of censorship over supposedly "open"
and "freedom" tech platforms such as YouTube Facebook Twitter
Reddit, cryptocurrency, forced decryption prison, lockdowns and
papersplease.org against travel association, etc.

Are you using tools of mind and tech to create, support, and further their and
your claimed authority, will, force over others who've done nothing to you...
or using them toward creating and living to a state of liberation, charity,
conversation, individual/community responsibility, and so on.