Palestinian referendum proposed to UN -- Re: AIPAC: Bernie Sanders "outrageous comment": "I will support the rights of both Israelis and Palestinians"

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed May 20 18:07:06 PDT 2020

If Israelis want to avoid the prophecy, they might consider the wisdom of making peace in their own back yard.

Iran proposes a Palestinian referendum to the UN:

   Iranian Supreme Leader Tweets Country Will Support Any Nation That Fights Israel
   https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202005201079368465-iranian-supreme-leader-tweets-country-will-support-any-nation-that-fights-israel/

      .. "A proposal for a referendum to choose the type of govt for the historical country of #Palestine was registered with the UN as offered by Iran. We say the true Palestinians with Palestinian roots of at least 100 years, and Palestinians living abroad, choose the govt of Palestine."

      ..