Second American Revolution - State Governors Flee In Terror As Hairstylists Wielding Shears Lead Mass Uprising -- Re: Flu Thread

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed May 20 03:15:19 PDT 2020

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 04:02:04PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> ..

   State Governors Flee In Terror As Hairstylists Wielding Shears Lead Mass Uprising
   https://babylonbee.com/news/barbers-and-beauticians-lead-fight-for-liberty

      .. But hairstylists aren't most people. They have begun what is being called the "Second American Revolution," descending on state capitol buildings wielding scissors, shears, hairdryers, and curling irons.

      .. "You may take our lives, but you'll never take our salons! FREEDOM!" cried one woman ...