Flu Thread

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue May 19 12:02:04 PDT 2020

On Tue, 19 May 2020 16:28:28 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 03:54:41PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	what a worthless
>

> Let's try using smaller words for ya: China stuffed up, they gonna be called to account for this.

	Let's take a look at what your boss told you to post :

	"A decision was made on high (Lords temporal) to run this drill - And arguably a quite reasonable thing to do in the face of the scientific research China has been conducting for years"

	so your vomit contains :

	1) the infinitely stupid lie that the flu is some 'bioweapon' that comes from china. But of course that's exactly the sort of thing that jew-kristian, racist white trash wants to hear.

	2) the barefaced acknowledgment that this is a 'drill' (a farce), and YET you consider it "quite reasonable". Now I ask you, worthless piece of shit, why are you on this list if you regard the violation of rights on the massive scale we are seeing as "quite reasonable"? Answer  : it's because you're just a fascist propaganda agent.