Coronavirus: Thread

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue May 19 01:18:01 PDT 2020

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 04:28:58PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 03:54:41PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	what a worthless
>

> Let's try using smaller words for ya: China stuffed up, they gonna be called to account for this.

Hey hey not only the EU, most of Africa and SE Asia, but also Russia, India and more are backing Australia's call for this China Virus investigation!

ScoMo (Australia's Prime Minister, Scott Morrison) finally has something to feel good about - leading the charge on the Wuhan Kung Flu virus investigation, backed up by most of the world - no longer can ScoMo be called gutless :D

I'll give ScoMo a dollar for dignity, but he still don't deserve to be re-elected.  If he gets steel ball replacement surgery and continues to man up, perhaps there's hope for him yet...

Alright alright, he was pretty gutless to keep the floodgates open in February to Chinese students (35,000 of them came in!) in the face of the COVIDstavaganza, but hey, he's beginning to redeem hiss.elf.

   "We Are With Them!" - Trump Celebrates As More Than 100 States Back COVID China Probe
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/we-are-them-trump-celebrates-more-100-states-back-covid-china-probe

      .. The African Union's 54 member states will co-sponsor the Australian motion, joining 62 other countries including Russia, Indonesia, India, Japan, Britain, the US and Canada, along with all of the European Union's 27 members as well as Brazil, South Korea, Mexico, Turkey and New Zealand. ...