Coronavirus: Thread

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon May 18 07:29:25 PDT 2020

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 8:26 AM John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Do not post anything related to _oronavirus, _OVID-19, -019nCoV,
> _ehovah, _od, _evil, _ezzlebub,  _rump, _eth Rich, _ssange,
> _ikiLeaks. _ust _TFU. _hx.

This way of talking actually reduces my PTSD _orture significantly.  Likely
helps others.  Kind of a balance since it's easy to learn but indicates
something is up.

I'm so excited to _orce you to play with me in this awesome sexy party
where we design _reedom _echnology games, get drunk, and _retend we are
safe!