283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun May 17 17:34:26 PDT 2020

On Mon, 18 May 2020 00:28:16 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> On 17/05/2020 22:44, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
>
> > 	You are misspelling the word "flu" Jim. Please do not let your misspellings spread fascist propaganda.
>
> Coronavirus is technically closer to the common cold than 'flu.

	ok, same garbage.

> My best friend's Mom just died of coronavirus. So fuck off with your stupid.

	lawl - one fucking person died of the flu. So you FUCK OFF, you stupid piece of fascist english shit.

	so, again, and this time try reading :

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza
Influenza spreads around the world in yearly outbreaks, resulting in about three to five million cases of severe illness and about 290,000 to 650,000 deaths

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_error
Globally, it is estimated that 142,000 people died in 2013 from adverse effects of medical treatment; this is an increase from 94,000 in 1990.[1] However, a 2016 study of the number of deaths that were a result of medical error in the U.S. placed the yearly death rate in the U.S. alone at 251,454 deaths, which suggests that the 2013 global estimation may not be accurate.

	oh , and this