283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Sun May 17 16:28:16 PDT 2020

On 17/05/2020 22:44, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> 	You are misspelling the word "flu" Jim. Please do not let your misspellings spread fascist propaganda.

Coronavirus is technically closer to the common cold than 'flu.

US annual AIDS deaths: 13,000

US 2019-2020 'flu deaths (a medium-bad season): 30,000

US average annual road deaths: 38,000

US coronavirus deaths to date: 90,000

On 7 April coronavirus passed heart disease and became the leading cause
of death in the US.

My best friend's Mom just died of coronavirus. So fuck off with your stupid.

Peter Fairbrother

--

You don't get to choose the nice kind of anarchy.