283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 09:29:00 PDT 2020

 On Sunday, May 17, 2020, 08:44:33 AM PDT, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

 On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 08:04:29PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 09:41:55AM -0400, John Young wrote:
>> > Currently 100,000+ corona victims.
>> >

>> Doubled to 200,000+ victims.
>> If it keeps doubling, the humans will disappear.
>About two weeks later 310 000+ victims. Doesn't double in two weeks so far.

About a month ago, we heard that Santa Clara County had found that as much as 85x as many people had actually been exposed to COVID-19 as they had previously believed.  That's actually a good sign, because it could mean that the the death rate (per exposure) may be a similar factor lower than we knew.  The following is a good discussion of the issues involved.
  https://thehealthcareblog.com/blog/2020/04/24/is-the-covid-19-antibody-seroprevalence-in-santa-clara-county-really-50-85-fold-higher-than-the-number-of-confirmed-cases/
          Jim Bell