Breaking: Dangerous Fascist At Large At Michigan Capital, And Also Some Peaceful Protesters With Guns - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Thu May 14 18:09:58 PDT 2020

Be extra cautious if you're in or around Lansing, Michigan, as there are reports (see below) of a dangerous fascist at large.

Stay safe,

   Breaking: Dangerous Fascist At Large At Michigan Capital And Also Some Peaceful Protesters With Guns
   https://babylonbee.com/news/breaking-bunch-of-psychotic-fascists-gather-at-michigan-capitol-and-also-some-protesters-with-guns