Keywords

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:57:43 PDT 2020

There is a way to resolve every possible conflict such that all parties
involved are fully satisfied.

If you want to know that more, here is a 30-page booklet that introduces
one of those ways:
https://bico.media/9618fe4b03011b167377ed7bb76a8165ca43be6162b1990cc6320547bc96ea0f

Posting this booklet is a copyright violation.  The author is dead, and
spent his life as an international peacemaker.  He proposes in his works
that laws and punishment are harmful.

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 5:58 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> tx/rx a hello Tiananmen 1989 65 in blockchain
> message data field. Your ass is going to jail, be in database, for long
> time.

grarpamp, I was wondering if you were available at all to explain the
present-day relevance of this phrase about a protest in china?

I tried out posting it to the bitcoin cash blockchain at
https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/3c3fdf38fba349eddd3a80698ceb65379e54c7770680257885a6e1565a57fdf9
.  I used https://memo.cash/ to do this.

Other than Occupy Wall Street, one of my issues is around sharing an Earth
Liberation Front pamphlet in a space for homeless activists I was hosting
around 2014.  ELF used to be a banner spread around using nonviolent
destruction to protect crucial ecosystems.  I've heard it produced severe
lifelong targeting for those who acted strategically behind that banner, or
spread the effort to others.  Leslie James Pickering's website on using the
freedom of information act to acquire proof that he was treated as running
terrorist cells when he was living a public life of nonviolent activism, is
no longer online, but he still offers his workshop showing the FBI
documents sometimes and has some of them on facebook.

This looks like the remaining website bit on using FOIA for activists.  It
no longer discusses Leslie: https://burningbooks.com/pages/foia

A blockchain message I would die before posting, out of fear of being
harmed by authorities, might be something like "burning empty buildings to
stop ecocide and genocide is not illegal.  it is morally required.  -ELF"
maybe with more caps.

Karl Semich