SkyTube (for Juan e Mirimir)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed May 13 02:26:29 PDT 2020

My dearest Juan,

Today discovered I am really good in a new programming language, woohoo!!!
:D

<https://redd.it/gh5dlx>

Did you already try to use the SkyTube?  I downloaded it tonight and I am
still trying it for curiosity.  What do you think, dear?

<https://skytube-app.com>

Now I need to get some sleep before telling to Mirimir my last heroic saga,
hihihi...  ;)

Love you sincerely, guys!  Take care and do not dare dying before me,
please!  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison