Cryptocurrency: DEX - Distributed Exchanges

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Sun May 10 21:02:57 PDT 2020

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, May 11, 2020 3:41 AM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/10/20, other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > I am working on prototyping a DEX (both D-Ex and De-X), I agree on the
> > criteria mentioned in this post, thx.
>
> The crypto world will have some questions, if, like USPS,
> those cannot be used over anonymous overlay networks.

This is wrong assumption about UPSP. The fact that you know the IP of the nodes does not reveal anything else about the node behind, not who is the source of information on any transaction, not the recipient, not the message.
The only think that reveal that there is a node behind exchanging encrypted traffic with other nodes.
That's pretty good privacy.