Tanzanian president Magufuli puts WHO niggers in their place

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun May 10 17:20:20 PDT 2020

Tanzanian president John Magufuli put WHO niggers in their place when he became suspicious of WHO and sent them samples of papaya, a goat and a quail, for COVID-19 testing.

All samples came back from the WHO as "positive for COVID-19".

Magufuli then kicked the WHO out of Tanzania ~2 days ago and fired the head of Tanzania's testing lab.

   "We Sent Them Samples Of A Goat, A Papaya & A Pheasant": Tanzanian President Catches WHO In Epic Lie
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/we-sent-them-samples-goat-papaya-pheasant-tanzanian-president-catches-who-epic-lie

      .. But we'd love to hear Bill Gates regale us with "data-based arguments" about why the WHO is indispensable to the international effort to combat the coronavirus.