tor replacement - was Re: Box for simple Tor node.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 23:56:29 PDT 2020

 Okay, so what should I actually do?  I didn't suggest this project intending to make the decisions by myself, alone.  I figured I might be one of dozens of deciders who combine ideas to plan this.
At this point, I see the main impediment is finding somebody with the motivations and qualifications to write the software.  An additional complication is that whoever volunteers, he might not be trusted by others.
What is to be done?
The one situation that I consider intolerable is that TOR remains as a monopoly in the "anonymization marketplace".
          Jim Bell