When we fail to vet those we allow into Australia - hate crimes against White Aussies - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Fri May 8 23:07:26 PDT 2020

How do we bring peace to our countries and neighbourhoods - it's an ongoing question, and one which suggests that on a global level, different people or at least those of different religious persuasions, live different ethics, and mixing such differing "cultures" often enough results in murder, as we see here, with the police calling multiple murders a "home invasion".

   VICTORIA: Violent Home Invasion leaves TWO DEAD
   https://concit.org/victoria-violent-home-invasion-leaves-two-dead/
   http://www.protectvictoria.org/youth-gang-home-invasion-victorian-style/

It may not be too late to protect our "Aussie culture" - those who live here and value the Aussie's relaxed, open and larrikin nature, would do well to contemplate on ways to protect this and uphold publicly our right to protect our culture.

It is not only the "culture of minorities" that needs protecting.