Trump opens to Russia: "We’re the most powerful nation, they’re a very powerful nation. Why would we not be dealing with each other?" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu May 7 17:09:12 PDT 2020

For the first time in his USA presidency, and in the wake of the Schiff hitting the fan, Donald Trump is finally permitted to open dialog (and improve bilateral relations) with Russia and Vladimir Putin.

   Trump Says Told Putin [it is now] 'Appropriate Time' to Improve US-Russia Relations
   https://sputniknews.com/us/202005071079235533-trump-says-told-putin-appropriate-time-to-improve-us-russia-relations/

      .. "They’re a very important nation. We’re the most powerful nation, they’re a very powerful nation. Why would we not be dealing with each other? But the Russia hoax is absolute dishonest hoax, made it very difficult for our nation and their nation to deal and we discussed that. I said it's a very appropriate time because things are falling out now and coming in line showing what a hoax this whole investigation was," Trump told reporters at the White House.

      Trump was referring to the latest development related to the Russia probe. Earlier on Thursday, the US Justice Department announced it was dropping criminal charges against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. ...