Michael Flynn discovers 1st in America: lawyers "betrayed" him (SHAWK!)

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Thu May 7 15:32:57 PDT 2020

Well, it looks like Flynn be the first General reinstated - although at the hands of the waning Clinton/Obama justice department, technically not 'sacked by Obama' ...

   He Is "An Innocent Man" - Trump Happy After DoJ Drops All Charges Against General Flynn
   https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/doj-abandons-flynn-criminal-case-after-newly-discovered-information
      Shortly after Brandon Van Grack, chief of the Justice Department’s Foreign Agents Registration Act division, filed a notice of his withdrawal in federal court in Washington, The Justice Department has this morning filed a motion to drop the criminal case against President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, abandoning the critical leg of many leftists' belief in the Russia collusion bullshit.
      As Byron York notes, the Justice Department finally concedes it had no basis to interview Michael Flynn on January 24, 2017, with the move coming less than a week after unsealed documents in the case fueled renewed claims by Flynn that FBI agents had cooked up a bogus case against him, and as AP reports, is a stunning reversal for one of the signature cases brought by special counsel Robert Mueller.
         .. “What happened to General Michael Flynn, a war hero, should never be allowed to happen to a citizen of the United States again!” ...

[The only way to stop such stuff happening "to a citizen of the US again" would be to dismantle the power and structures permitting this; not holding out much hope of that...]

   ‘Get Him to Lie or Get Him Fired?’ FBI 'Mulled Prosecuting' Michael Flynn Before Interview
   https://sputniknews.com/us/202004301079141974-get-him-to-lie-or-get-him-fired-fbi-reportedly-mulled-prosecuting-michael-flynn-before-interview/

   Unsealed FBI Handwritten Notes, Emails Reveal Agents Plotted Perjury Trap On Flynn
   https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/powell-unsealed-fbi-handwritten-notes-emails-reveal-agents-plotted-perjury-trap-flynn
   https://www.zerohedge.com/node/add/article
      ..  Devastating flashback clip of Comey just aired on @marthamaccallum show.
          When asked who went around the protocol of going through the WH Counsel’s office and instead decided to send the FBI agents into White House for the Flynn perjury trap...
          ...Comey smugly responds “I sent them.” https://t.co/Vai2s5xXwn

   Trump Defends Former Adviser Flynn, Says He is 'Fine Man' Tormented by 'Dirty Cops'
   https://sputniknews.com/us/202004301079147943-trump-defends-former-adviser-flynn-says-he-is-fine-man-tormented-by-dirty-cops/
      .. The former US official pleaded guilty to making "false and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding his contacts with Russian Ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak in 2016, but has still not been sentenced and has been attempting to withdraw his plea since mid-January 2020.

   "Don't Close RAZOR": Flynn FBI Setup Continues To Unravel As Texts Reveal Strzok Went Off The Rails
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dont-close-razor-flynn-fbi-setup-continues-unravel-texts-reveal-strzok-went-rails
      .. President Trump said at a press conference today that he would consider bringing Michael Flynn back into the administration, saying that his former national security adviser is "essentially exonerated."

   Why Michael Flynn Was Set Up
   https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-michael-flynn-was-set-up_3334834.html
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-michael-flynn-was-set