USPS - Cryptoplatform

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu May 7 03:04:09 PDT 2020

On Thu, May 07, 2020 at 09:24:24AM +0000, other.arkitech wrote:

> [...]

I don't recall right now. If it comes back I'll be sure to post :)

> > But when serious questions, suggestions and the like are put to you, and it looks like you don't answer, or don't attempt to answer deeply, then normal humans make natural assumptions e.g. "he is evasive" or "he is superficial".
>
> I've never been evasive, why would I have transmitted that?
> And one can never be deep enough in regular talk.
> It is psychology I guess, you shoot me a deep question and I correspond with a deep answer. Similarly for a superficial question I guess.
>

> > > I think this project deserves interest (like many other out there this is true), but at least I'd like to say I am alive and still evolving the project.
> > > Last time I surfaced I was anpha-11, now I am compiling alpha-22; it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n roll.
> > > I've post this in reddit, calling for alpha testers.
> > > https://www.reddit.com/r/US_Public_System/comments/gev3g7/looking_for_alpha_testers/
> > > If you know about crypto and have explorer soul and you're so kind, please help me constructively to make this tech mainstream. It could pay off.
> >
> > This is your "value proposition", which sounds (at least superficially) like an attempt to appeal to greed.
>
> There are more possible interpretations.
> My main motivation is to make the greener, more efficient, fairer or less-biased and the most distributed crypto platform in the market, that can be used mainstream for managing the world wide society in a flat way, progressively approaching to a substitution of old governments based on hierarchical accumulation of power.

Sounds like good motivations.

> > > On other matters, how are you doing?, anyway, Thanks for your feedback, no matter negative or positive.
> > > Best wishes and regards,
> > > --
> > > Other Arkitech
> > > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
> >
> > One suggestion you seem to have not properly tackled is your deep foundational motivations - so far, the best some of us could gather is "move government taxation to the blockchain" along with some vague notion that "there's a slightly better way to do taxation, and my project will facilitate that".
>
> I explained taxation. Which I understand as voluntary pay for service.

Well voluntary is a good start :)

> Then I see that's a blocker idea and a mistake I made speaking first about it, because has been completely misunderstood.
> This project is not meant to be used as a tool for govs. It is a mean to substitute govs.

To the extent you can harness/motivate humans towards "a better world" where governments are reduced or eliminated, and humans have a say in their own lives, this is good.

> > That's a bit flimsy though.
> >
> > And it may have nothing to do with what you're about - but that would be whose job to clarify?
>
> my job I guess. So I suggest to forget about taxation because it is taken in the wrong direction. It was my fault to have started describing a 'paying pattern' with the same word just because the money would be used to fund shared interests.

I guess it is good to see that you understand the importance of marketing? :D