Resistance - Mum keeps salon open, in face of court order, gets 7 days jail - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed May 6 17:27:30 PDT 2020

Ho ho muh n.ggers, this all-American mom's a legend - she publicly tore up the order served on her to close her salon, politely stood up to the judge, saying "So, sir, if you think the law’s more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision. But I am not going to shut the salon", and got 7 days in jail for the privilege!

A GoFundMe has raised $265k for her.

Live your truth, peeps!  If you ain't livin' it, you ain't got it.

Human rights are lived.  But doing so may result in jail, so advise yourself accordingly.

   So, sir, if you think the law’s more important than kids getting fed, then please go ahead with your decision. But I am not going to shut the salon.
   https://www.zerohedge.com/health/thousands-donate-gofundme-jailed-salon-owner-who-stood-judge-viral-video

      ... While criminals are being released into the streets, Shelley was sentenced to 7 days in jail.
            — Sara Gonzales (@SaraGonzalesTX) May 5, 2020