Deep Divers, there is no such thing as liberation tech

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed May 6 13:14:25 PDT 2020

On Wed, 6 May 2020 19:26:05 +1000
"Zig the N.g" <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 01:57:17AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 May 2020 10:24:21 -0400
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Technology is but an agnostic tool.
> >
> > 	such an unfounded and false assertion is proof of infinite idiocy.
>

> Let the Z.g rephrase that for you:
>
> There is technology and there is technology, not all same same - some tech is directly employed to fascist Orwellian ends.
>
> Such tech ain't the hammer we ought be buildin, n.ggah!

	That's not the main problem but a side-effect. Technical developments are based on social cooperation, including a big amount of COERCIVE cooperation.

	Technical developments do not exist in a void but are mostly the result of so called ''division of labor', which in turn has a bunch of requirements and consequences that are hardly 'agnostic'.

	Also technical developments are based on knowledge and that's yet another way in which they are  not 'agnostic' - words "gnostic" and "know" coming from the same indo european root and concept.