Sustainable anarchist 'communities'

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:52:14 PDT 2020

> 0xDynamite, is there a way to mirror your wiki offline?

It's not my wiki, but one I'm helping.  You should be able to "scrape"
the wiki with standard tools, unfortunately I am not such a master.
The content is licensed under either Creative Commons or GNU Free
Documentation License, so is pretty free to use.

Zenaan:  no problem!  You might like the pages under Global Village
Construction Kit, where some clashing did indeed occur, mostly over my
use of non-masculine solutions and conjoining a project of Marcin
Jakubowski (but since Marshall McLuhan invented the term "global
village", AND I'm completely supportive of that project, I believed it
to be okay).

Good luck!

Marxos