There is another automated system that can control crowds of people.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 5 03:35:55 PDT 2020

It's so funny to be so scared of this thread and how it talks about things
I've been exposed to =)

Cecilia Tanaka

> You didn't embarrass me in any sense.  I only laugh a bit, sorry!  ;)

Haha, I am thinking of how things respond to what is urgent and make cute
errors when they are exposed to too much at once =)  I want to nurture
everyone to be well.

Sorry, nobody understands me better than myself.  I am who I am, just it.
> :)

Wow =)  It sounds like there are a lot of things you know that nobody else
in the universe does?  That's so incredibly cool.

I know stuff that only me knows, but I think it's different kind of stuff.

You're living for so long with sorry it is hard for me to phrase this as
>> always, severe persistent violent repeated ongoing breaking of your body
>> that is incredibly incredibly empowering?  It sounds so interesting.
>>

> Oh, I always heal pretty well after my accidents, don't worry so much.
> Time, patience and a bit of care and - tcharan! - awesomely new again!  :D

I look a little badass because part of my face is permanently paralyzed.  I
had a bad surgery.  Yours sounds to be much better.

Badass means cool: feels like action movie hero
Cool means cute: getting strength and respect (^_^ for me)
^_^ for me means hahaha: nurturing

I don't know what feelings are in the words of your languages.

It sounds like we are alone, I guess.  I found this do you like it?  Se
estiver acordada no fim da tarde a gente passa aĆ­ pra te dar oi <3

Well, Karl, sorry for taking so many naps and also my "beauty sleep", but
> these medicines make me painless, but sick and pretty sleepy.

Do you like questions?  I like questions but am basically satisfied with
how many I have.  Here are some more for you if you like them:

You look beautiful.  Is this what you mean by "beauty sleep" being
different from naps?

Personally, I don't feel severe pain at all anymore, and often even bump my
cute head because I don't feel the pain of bumping it!  So, personally, I
only take pain meds because I want the people who worry about me to be more
okay.  Is this the kind of medicine you mean or am I totally off base?

I need to sleep while I can.  After the surgery it will be very very hard
> to sleep in the first days and I will take three months for healing.

I am so happy and relieved to slowly realize that you must have the needed
experience with the surprising permanent changes of surgery.

Wolverine comics - muuuch better than all the Marvel movies! - always
> teached me to have sleep, food, and water while I can, because we don't
> know what will happen in the next minutes.  So I do it since my early
> childhood.

The skunk bear who runs so much they can never stop running and isn't in
this community are they? =)  I have different kinds of friends who can
rapidly heal their body with their mind, the way such animals seem to.  I
love them and I am hurting them. It is nice to think of them =)

There are so many different ways to hack healing.  Really I used to be a
computer hacker who lived in the wilderness without food or medicine.  It
was so peaceful and freeing.  I liked to practice not ever touching the
ground, which really honestly felt like flying.

Hack means to understand the inside workings so much that you can make
anything you want, happen.  This email community is a group of computer
hackers.  We talk badass but are caring and hardworking people.  Personally
I am not a member of this community at this time ^_^

Do you prefer hacking with electric nerve stimulation, wild poultices ...?

Once I climbed to the very top of a tree and the tip broke off with me
clinging to it!  So I angled the whole tree by yanking with my body, to
control the direction of break, and ended up on a nearby tree.  Neurons
were amazing things haha

Peaceful and freeing ... maybe I should reread your replies a little.

Usually, I almost don't sleep and my body hates it.  Always is harder for
> healing and I need patience, but this time I think I will sleep and, with
> some luck, having no nightmares.
>
> Relax, please.  You are more anxious than me when I am having a hardcore
> insomnia crisis.  Listen to some music.

Wonderful.  The things you tell me to do will likely help you.  Please try
to continue doing them.  It is such a relief that I get more anxious than
you.

Oh, I love the ocean...  But will never try to have sex in the sea again.
> Almost died trying it.  You know, I love breathing, hahahahaha!!!  ;D

It's so cool that you hate drowning and such.  We call fun rides like that
"rape" in english, some talk like it's good and it's quicker to say, do you
know of it?  I might enjoy being drowned while fucked myself.  Kinda
kinky?  I'd need loving preparation for it though or I wouldn't be
expecting my death ^_^

Good night, boy.  Sweet dreams.

> Ceci

I am filled with love at your feet.