KGP propaganda - Re: On the need for banks

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:21:50 PDT 2020

Transition is a false dichotomy

Paper Money was invented in China and they soon realized it could be faked
and banned it

Life is a build

The problem with bitcoin and blockchain is that the government can become
that also but we cannot let that deter the process

We build a new structure as they are taking on our old structure

Everything is always at play not in stasis

Anarchist rule ????? Wtvf anarchy is not about ruling and it’s so fucked up
to write that please clear your conditioning ASAP

--
<https://about.me/carimachet?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
cari machet