There is no automated hacking software that can control crowds of people

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:48:14 PDT 2020

Obviously it was anarchist work that destroyed my life.

For general signals thoughts,

There is an area called the Radio Quiet Zone where a telescope resides that
appears strong enough to map the natural emissions of matter in detail,
although I'm just a software engineer saying that.  They do not require
formal credentials for proposals to use this remotely-accessible telescope.

In this large area there are also extensive underground caves on many
properties, in the woods.  Volunteers for the NSS are mapping them for
sport, a many-decades-long work that I stopped participating in.

People generally move to that area because they are urgently concerned
about wifi.  They often burn their money up on advertised solutions that do
not actually stop the relatively-dense electromagnetic emissions of the
area.  There is a law against such emissions that hasn't been enforced well
the past few years.