[PEACE] - Islam is Right about women -

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri May 1 00:50:40 PDT 2020

On Fri, May 01, 2020 at 03:02:00AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> > Well that might explain something - you're right that it does appear to be
> > at least related to religion... perhaps that's why "Juan the hebe" got
> > triggered  =)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzC6GdEXW4g
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9JJi6kqrc
>
> > You ought be 'on the page' with these muslims as they take a similar
> > position regarding "that rebel Jesus" as you hebrews do...

On a global scale, comparing Whites, Blacks and Yellows, the Whites are the minority.

Celebrate all cultures and cultural diversity - as long as you denounce the Whites, our culture, our people.

Mixing all is not diversity - it's watering down diversity.  It is unbalanced to mix subjugating ideology lived by actual humans, with pacifist idiology lived by other actual humans.

Religions are not the same, and where extreme turning of the other cheek is practiced (some Christians, India's Gandhi), the violent and the dominant of course dominate.  Witness much of the East having converted to Islam - put Buddhism and Islam together, and one, evidently, dominates over the other.

Again, allowing this is anything but "celebration of diversity" - this is imposing a regime of survival of the fittest or most dominant, and the results are evident - e.g. across much of Asia over the last ~1400 years, Islam has become predominant, in the face of the prior predominance of Buddhism.

Rock, paper, scissors, is balanced.

Islam + Buddhism, is unbalanced, and the results speak for themselves.