101-Year-Old Man Who Survived 1918 Flu Beats Coronavirus, Too.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 28 04:55:40 PDT 2020

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:19:33AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 20:39:45 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > https://futurism.com/
>
> 	ah, what a cute, little, technofascist 'futurist' cesspool that site is =)
>
> 	And here's something for Jim! Somebody stole his inteluctual prupoerty!
>
> 	https://futurism.com/countries-tap-phone-data-track-covid19
>
> 	"It’s a privacy advocate’s worst nightmare. It may also be one of our only hopes"
>
> 	MWAHAHAHAH - technofascism is the last hope!!

Come on!  If you're gonna shut down teh whole world over the flu, you at LEAST gotta make it look scary and march as fast as possible to the mark of the beast, right?

Ok, I guess if you -really- twist my arm I could be convinced that privacy is worthy of maintaining ;)

Anyway, frankly, this China virus world shutdown is so(!) much better than WW3.  Like, seriously much better!

Free money?  What the debt fiats giver giveth, the giverer shall soon enough taketh away.  But, we're at peace for another cycle, though I suspect this coming cycle is gonna be MUCH shorter than the last - may be 10 years?

Suggestions?  If you DO take "free" money, get your greenhouse (or at least some potatoes) growing, buy a(nother) water tank, water filters, set up a little neighbour to neighbour router and load a mirror of babylonbee.com onto it, etc.

The mark o' the beast is not too far away muh grits!  This time of quietude might be the right time in your lifetime to contemplate your bucket list and even your navel (if you're that way inclined), to pray to your $CREATOR, and to get to a gentle but firm resolve followed by clear and straightforward actions to get your backup food and water plans realized.

Now is most definitely a time to begin to plan to create your/our shared world.  If you believe you take memories, or at least lessons "in principle", with you when you cast your physical body aside, could it be that decisions made before that day ought receive your (personal) attention once in a while?  Could "chipped human"-free zones be worthy of creating for future generations?  For oneself?

    If not now, when?

Let's be patient but determined with ourselfs, compassionate yet aware and rational with others ("name it" can be more functional than "shame it", oddly enough), and diligently homing in on our own causes for being.

We have been granted a reprieve from World War 3, so thank you Vladimir Putin.

In the light of this, we have a little window of opportunity to manifest a more worthy vision collectively (something other than "eternal debt serfs to the 1%ers" - even if this takes another generation or 2 to properly claw back).

  When techno fascism is literally shoved in your face as a computer chip to be
  injected into the back of your hand or forehead (and without that chip you
  shall neither buy nor sell - no more supermarket for you), and you don't have
  another way to eat, or water to drink, what are you going to do then?

  What then, hey?

Many will take the chip, being thereby "marked by the beast," becoming debt serfs for possibly generations.  The pyramidal one world techno fascist government and currency shall then be your life - as an indebted slave.

Some shall create alternatives.  They shall have a little more freedom and seed the future of liberty - hopefully.  And hopefully that won't take too many generations to achieve, despite our present slide backwards.

Any vision worth manifesting must live in intention, will, then actions.  At least, if you can even think of or behold your vision, in the first instance.

Actions include communication, to share that vision, and persistence in your attempts at communicating so as to ultimately find that vision which is worth even bothering to live for (and also, persistence to find the way to communicate that vision with others in a way that they can hear it so well that they may align with that vision).

If it's not personally in you, try to find a (worthy) vision-keeper - we have a few examples (human as they are) from Nikola Tesla to Richard Stallman and others.

My vision includes healthy food and clean water - without the mark of the beast - and time each week to meditate and pray in my own humble yet limited/human way.  Also to exercise and be physically and mentally mobile into very old age, that I may be a net contributor to those around me (and not a dependent vegetable) in my old age.  Time will tell.