From Fox News - Venezuela President Maduro wanted by DOJ for drug trafficking, Barr announces

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Mar 26 12:31:02 PDT 2020

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 18:04:36 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Venezuela President Maduro wanted by DOJ for drug trafficking, Barr announces
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/venezuelan-president-maduro-drug-trafficking-doj
> Jim Bell's comment:Has the Federal Govt set up a system to allow a person to anonymously supply information, and anonymously receive a reward, and yet (later) show the public that everyone was treated fairly?(As per my AP idea...)

	Is that all you can say about that piece of faux 'news'? You don't think there's something wrong with the US nazi scum pretending that maduro is a drug dealer?

	But to answer your idiotic question : of course not. The US nazi govt just do whatever they please and accusse anybody of any crime without any proof, for obvious political reasons. They didn't get any 'anonymous' 'information'.

>everyone was treated fairly?

	who exactly is being treated 'fairly' here? What the hell are you talking about.