The Fed' in 1 week: QE4 ~$300 billion -> QE5 ~$750 billion -> QE infinity "whatever it takes"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 26 02:18:48 PDT 2020

And some of us thought this QE5 would "be lucky to last 6 months."

Welp, how's 1 (as in, ONE) week grab ya?

Wow.

$1.2 trillion in past two weeks, $2 trillion "stimulus/ COVID rescue" bill, and infinity $$ printing going forward.

Global martial law in two weeks is now looking possibly optimistic, as in, we might be in for escalation by next week even... possibly, but quite possibly probably it seems.

This is end game (reset time), folks, we're talking may be a few weeks.  If you failed to hedge any real wealth with some physical gold purchases, you're most likely S.O.L. right about now...

So grab any physical asset you can.  Does not matter that real estate prices may collapse 10 fold in the coming couple of months, a debt free R/E title is a hell of a lot more physical that some numbers in "your" bank's computers.  "Bail in" and all...

Good luck with any substantial asset purchase in this climate -> at this point, it's safe to say, if you haven't done what you "always knew" you should do, you are well behind the 8 ball, and probably too late.

  Fed Buys $587 Billion In Bonds In Past Week, 2.7% Of GDP, Just As Foreign Central Banks Start To Liquidate
  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fed-buys-587-billion-bonds-past-week-27-gdp-just-foreign-central-banks-start-liquidate