Cryptocurrency: OG Crypto Sponsored Film and Media Needed, Blockchain City (Documentary Future)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:12:34 PDT 2020

On 3/25/20, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
> I stopped watching almost all the superhero movies. Especially to the
> young, they solely convey the message that humanity's problems can only be
> solved by cartoon characters. What I'd like to see are more realistic,
> non-law enforcement, characters (especially Cypherpunks and Zombie
> Patriots) who through technology (e.g., crypto currencies, anonymous
> communications and anon prediction markets), planning, weapons and
> tradecraft can right some of the world's wrongs, eliminate as many of the
> corrupt and treacherous as practical, or better yet destroy the systems
> that create and sustain them.
>
> It seems Hollywood generally stays well away from this topic. The unspoken
> message is that Western economic and (especially) political systems while
> not perfect are as the as good as mankind is likely to get and any notion
> they are not and might need major change or replacement cannot be
> tolerated. About the only recent movie I am aware that crossed this rubicon
> was "Law Abiding Citizen" (2009), staring Gerard Butler.

infohash:36BB58CA3A11B8B8CBB1D78AC65BAAC762BB1264

Government [and even religion] is ridiculous. A worthless costly
unnecessary inefficient brutal layer of self preserving legacy,
progress slowing, murder, shit, and theft overtop of humanity's
natural ability and interest in voluntarily coming together to
do things. Corona remediation could have been instantly
crowdfunded 3 months ago, and well prepared for ahead
of time.

Propaganda is already way ahead pumping memes
that crypto equals bad dudes in movies, from little
clips of scary silkroad drugs to entire movies...

Crypto (2019) Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYZut3DWvek

Best crypto media so far are the crypto documentaries,
conference, talk videos, here's another...

Blockchain City - The Future of Cities Driven by Blockchain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6fadL-0VRw

The crypto financing is there to do so much more.
No better spend of crypto than to create and spread the message.
The crypto $Billion you spend on that now to flood out their
media with your own, you will get back tenfold as the world
converts to permissionless crypto.

Fully distributed, governless, encrypted, default privacy onchain,
asic resistant, no block storage except current utxo db,
distributed cross chain atomic DEX, lightweight, fast, cheap... cash.
Crypto needs this, first.

Attention Crypto: You been shying the battle since ~2015.

Time to catch up and win it.