Int'l borders rapidly closing, internal borders too - "is my 'house' in order"? -- Re: Join with others of like mind/ spirit, or suffer the consequences - UN disarmament officers hiring in NY - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun Mar 22 03:42:54 PDT 2020

UN disarmament officers hired?  .. check

NYC locked down? .. check

Gun-grab test runs done? .. check

USDollar reset looming? .. check

Could it possibly be time (if it's not already too late) to "get your house in order"?

Could Kung Flu Wuhan Virus Ching Chong Chest Infection be a trial run, or the moment the Federal Reserve Bank resets, inflicting on us another cycle of order then chaos?

Could be either, quite possibly the latter, with a (at least in Australia - see below) a relatively orderly shut-down/ slow down of non-essential services, to ensure everyone is on high alert that "this is important".

In any case, Melbourne Australia, and likely your own Western country, is about to go into a 2 month lock down beginning this Thursday, all non-essential travel banned and "papers please" (sign on the spot when asked, certifying you will self isolate for 2 weeks from date of signing):

  VICTORIA, NSW IN LOCKDOWN: Australia’s most populous states to shut down non-essential services
  https://www.news.com.au/national/victoria-nsw-in-lockdown-australias-most-populous-states-to-shut-down-nonessential-services/video/d1bee32dd79f8c936f7cde3e50819687
    Australia’s two largest states have been plunged into lockdown with all non-essential services to be banned within 48 hours. Victorian parents will face an addition burden with schools set to close indefinitely. Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said Victorians will still be able to go to the “supermarket, the bank, the pharmacy and other essential stores” but services deemed unnecessary will but closed. The announcement came after NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian revealed her state would also close within two days. Schools in NSW will remain open as authorities fear closing them will pull too many parents out of crucial health care worker roles. The closures come as the number of confirm ed coronavirus across Australia cases exceed 1,200, with NSW and Victoria making up the bulk of infections.

  'Non-essential' services: what do Australia's latest coronavirus restrictions mean?
  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/non-essential-travel-what-do-australias-latest-coronavirus-restrictions-mean

    .. Australia is approaching a nationwide lockdown, akin to those seen overseas, with states and territories closing their borders and enforcing mandatory self-isolation on travellers.

    .. What does ‘non-essential’ mean?

    Under the national guidelines, travel to school, to workplaces and to shops to buy staples are all considered essential, as is travel on compassionate grounds, or for emergencies. The use of public transport for school or work is also considered essential.

    Australia’s health department defines essential and non-essential events, for which travel is necessary.
    https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/news-and-updates/coronavirus-covid-19

    Essential activities also include healthcare appointments and pharmacy visits.

    On Sunday Victoria, NSW and the ACT all said they would be closing down many non-essential services over the following 48 hours, citing petrol stations, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, freight and logistics and home delivery services among those deemed essential.

    That would override previous national definitions of non-essential indoor gatherings of fewer than 100 people (including staff), which included: cinemas and theatres; restaurants, cafes, pubs and clubs; weddings; funerals.

    .. Tasmania was the first state to close its borders. All non-essential travellers to Tasmania will be required to self-isolate for a fortnight.

    The Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia have also announced border closures.

    South Australia will close its borders from 4pm Tuesday, with 12 designated crossing points. Travellers will be required to sign a declaration about their health and willingness to undertake mandatory self-isolation for two weeks.

    .. “This means no holidays on the south coast. This means no weekends in Sydney or Melbourne. Visiting family and friends outside of the Canberra region has to be carefully considered and if it is not essential, do not do it.”

  Berejiklian to push for a full lockdown of non essential services in NSW
  https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/berejiklian-to-push-for-a-full-lock-down-of-non-essential-services-in-nsw-20200322-p54cph.html

    .. push for a full lockdown of non-essential services over the next 48 hours with schools expected to close from Tuesday.

    Schools will be open on Monday but Ms Berejiklian indicated that would likely change. Supermarkets, petrol stations, pharmacies and convenience stores will stay open.

    .. NSW will proceed to a more comprehensive shutdown of non-essential services. This will take place over the next 48 hours," she said.

    "Supermarkets, petrol stations, pharmacies, convenience stores, freight and logistics, and home delivery will be among the many services that will remain open.

[External borders to Aus/NZ already closed:]

  Australia closes borders to all visitors amid coronavirus pandemic
  By Anthony Galloway and Eryk Bagshaw
  Updated March 19, 2020 — 4.58pm first published at 4.39pm
  https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/australia-bans-all-non-residents-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-20200319-p54brz.html

    Australia's borders will close to all foreigners for six months in a drastic bid to stop the spread of the coronavirus with the unprecedented lockdown closing the $45 billion international tourism industry.

    In a rapid escalation of border-control measures on Thursday, Tasmania became the first Australian state to raise its own borders in more than a century, forcing almost everyone entering the state to spend two weeks in quarantine. New Zealand also shut off entry, sealing off Australasia from the rest of the world.

    Prime Minister Scott Morrison has announced a travel ban will be placed on all people who are not Australian residents or their direct relations coming to the country from 9pm on Friday night. Mr Morrison said the move was "essential" to stop the further spread of COVID-19 from overseas.

    "The reason for this decision is about 80 per cent of the cases we have in Australia are either the result of someone who has contracted the virus overseas or someone who has had direct contact with someone who has returned from overseas," he said.