Garnier Fructis strikes again - Biden at the.Bee - was Re: Hillary Clinton Says Epstein Assassination Was To 'Manage Anxiety'

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Mar 18 01:29:16 PDT 2020

Garnier Fructis strikes again as Biden literally promises a woman running mate, possibly even "she who should not be named for criminal activities with a name that rhymes with Hitlery":

  Biden: 'Not Only Will I Appoint A Woman Running Mate, But I Will Stand Behind Her At All Times'
  https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-i-will-not-only-appoint-a-woman-running-mate-but-will-stand-behind-her-at-all-times

    WASHINGTON, D.C.—If Joe Biden wins the Democratic nomination, his running mate will be a woman, he said Sunday. He then promised that no matter which woman he appointed as his running mate, he would stand behind her at all times.
    [image of attractive woman lapping up Biden's adoration, not attached]

    .. "You know I don't see why we can't elect multiple women as vice president. That's how progressive I am. I say elect me a whole harem of 'em," Biden added.