Coronavirus: Thread

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:47:57 PDT 2020

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 18:39 grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cpunks need flammenwerfers for disinfect and zombies...

I do hate ukuleles for personal traumatic reasons, but always liked this
project:

<https://youtu.be/tzfyoSgFGNc>

I don't like zombies.  They stink and my nose is very sensitive.

Already had the lovely chance of smelling two corpses in advanced state of
decomposition because of the Legal Medicine classes.  I fainted in the
first experience (a dead child killed by his own father) and vomited in the
second, before almost fainting  (unknown adult man).

Sorry, I don't like worms, and rotten things...  In special, dead persons.
But they are still better than ukuleles.