Denmark passes law to force mandatory vaccinations for Coronavirus/COVID-19 -- Re: Behind the curve. The mathematics of deaths.

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Mar 17 04:01:49 PDT 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 01:41:13PM +1100, Zig the N.g wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > >   [Damn!  Did I just ask that?  Talk about effective long term propaganda ...]
> >
> > Maybe not (and now you may see my true colours, though they were never
> > hidden). The UK has a large proportion of older people. Older people who need
> > extensive healthcare, expensive pensions, who tie up a lot of wealth and
> > property - of the predicted million deaths about 900,000 would be older types.
> >
> > This clearing away of unproductive and expensive (and wealthy) population
> > would more than balance the budget, would release several hundred thousand
> > badly-needed homes (and cause a property price crash; the UK needs about 1
> > million homes, which is why UK property is so expensive. I have been trying to
> > work out the price elasticity of housing in the UK if several hundred thousand
> > properties became available, but it is hard) and would provide a more balanced
> > population pyramid.
> >
> > For the UK as a nation it would not be a bad thing (ignoring the deaths), and
> > I fear some politicians think "Hey, it's just the useless oldies, who cares?".
> >
> > But I care. Where there is life there's hope, and the biggest fuck-you you can
> > give is to death. Do not go gentle and all that crap.
> >
> > But even the Chinese didn't do that. Initially they didn't realise, later,
> > well, perhaps they revere the old more, perhaps it's just because they have
> > less old people.
> >
> > And yes, that is probably a bit racist, but after Tiananmen and forced
> > abortions we westerners have the impression that the Chinese have a lower
> > respect for life than we do.
> >
> > Which is probably nonsense, it's just the Japs who're like that.
>

> I am, astounded.
>

> Notwithstanding, what the UK really needs is a lot (!) more infiniggimmigration, to finally fill up the demand for employees in the tech sector and increase the high-income tax base (upper middle class) from the government can draw abundant funds for such things as further housing, health and other programs needed by the elderly.
>
> You really gotta get with the program.

> > We will then have a still-vulnerable population, whereas those other countries
> > will not, we will have a lot of expensive-to-keep old people; comparatively as
> > a country we would be disadvantaged if not to say fucked.
>
> Infiniggimmigration, bruh!
>

> > At least until someone develops a vaccine or a cure. Only took ten years for
> > AIDS...

> > > How extreme?
> > >
> > > I hear a bullet can reduce the areal transmission boundary for an individual...
> >
> > Yes, sometimes that extreme. If  they are going to kill other people if you
> > don't shoot them, and they refuse a reasonable alternative, then you may have
> > to shoot them.
>

> HIV is a far greater problem I say, especially in infants up to 6 months old - mandatory 0-day vaccinations are a must, and, as always, the UK must lead the empire like a bull by the nose.

Welp, the UK has utterly dropped the ball on this one - as your body is the responsibility of the state, "Denmark has passed an emergency law that allows for the government to force people to take a vaccine for coronavirus."

  Denmark Passes Law Enabling Forced Coronavirus Vaccinations
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/denmark-passes-law-enabling-forced-coronavirus-vaccinations
  https://summit.news/2020/03/16/denmark-passes-law-enabling-forced-coronavirus-vaccinations/

    The emergency law gives authorities sweeping powers to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain in force until March 2021.

    Citizens who refuse to be tested for the coronavirus will face fines and potential prison time, and will be prevented from entering shops, grocery stores, public institutions and hospitals while also being restricted from using public transport.

        “As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus,” reports the Local.
        https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

    Copenhagen University law professor Jens Elo Rytter said the new measures were “certainly the most extreme since the Second World War.”

    The initial draft of the law was even more draconian, and would have allowed police to enter private homes without a warrant if there was a suspicion of a coronavirus infection.

    However, this measure was dropped after opposition from other parties in the Parliament.

    Denmark currently has 875 recorded coronavirus cases and has registered 2 deaths.