[MINISTRY] word of the day⦂ “pettifoggery” - Muller scrambles to limit evidence as indicted Russians actually appear in "electshun interference" case

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Mar 17 01:40:28 PDT 2020

Troll case "dismissed with prejudice" ... embarrassment chickens come home to roost while Concord-ski does a little tap dance.

Evidence tussle concludes-ski, see below, and the shame of the West on display.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:53:37PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Ministry - pettifoggery - USA government's bullshit being called ...

> by Mueller-charged actual Russian company "Concord".  (I was just
> -so- sure that was meant to be Concordski, but hey, what do I know?)
>
> Ironic winning has never seen such levels — seriously off the
> chartski:
>
>  Mueller Scrambles To Limit Evidence After Indicted Russians
>  Actually Show Up In Court
>  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-12/mueller-scrambles-limit-evidence-after-indicted-russians-actually-show-court
>
> So at least some of these wicked nasty interfering Russians decided
> to have a little fun with Mueller, Russkie style.
>
> ‼ dang ‼ yeah baby, bring it on :D
>
> They wants their evidence of course (this -is- an axshual case in an
> actual court with a looming actual trial after all) and Mueller is
> now scrambling to hide his sorry arse from an embarrassing "in Soviet
> Russia, evidence charge you, Mr Mueller" :)
>

> Read it but do NOT chuckle, for in Russia, joke laugh you, da¿
>
>   The indictment accuses the firm of producing propaganda, pretending
>   to be U.S. activists online and posting political content on social
>   media in order to sow discord among American voters.
>>   Mueller also accused Concord of "knowingly and intentionally"
>   conspiring to interfere with the election by using social media to
>   disparage Hillary Clinton and support Donald Trump.
>
>   And Concord Management decided to fight it... Mueller probably
>   didn't see that coming [no shirt, Shirlock]
>
> And the judge:
>
>   In a mad scramble to [now] put the brakes on the case, Mueller's
>   team tried to delay the trial - saying that Concord never formally
>   accepted the court summons related to the case…
>
>   The Judge, Dabney Friedrich - a Trump appointee, didn't buy it -
>   denying Mueller a delay in the high-profile trial.
>
> So sad... so many salty, salty red tears for Mueller.

Oh well, just brown paper bags for the West.

In non-Soviet Russia, evidence demand YOU!

The shame ... the SHAME of it all!

   DOJ drops charges against ‘Russian trolls’ after they dared demand evidence in US court
   https://www.rt.com/usa/483279-concord-russiagate-charges-dropped/

     The US is dropping the much-hyped indictment for ‘election meddling’ against a company supposedly behind the so-called Russian troll farm, closing the opening chapter of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russiagate investigation.

     Further pursuing the case against Concord Management & Consulting LLC “promotes neither the interests of justice nor the nation’s security,” the Department of Justice wrote to the federal judge overseeing the case on Monday in a motion to drop the charges.

Just surprised it took even this long - around 2 years now since Mueller got going.

Oh the shame!  But a hat tip to our Russkie "bullshit-exposeur" bros - we indebted to you-ski, so thank y'all muchly :D

Did I mention "shame"?