Matt Blaze is an idiot

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:34:42 PDT 2020

You act in accordance for the plans you have and prepared for. This
idea that moving people to a safe and sanitary location to continue
working wouldn't be viable is idiotic if that was the only option
available.

Clearly no one prepared for anything, all attempts at planning were
just fantasizing, and I wonder how he even manages function on a day
to day basis.

https://nitter.net/mattblaze/status/1239599508545310722
It occurs to me that most of the cold war emergency "continuity of
government" planning was focused on the logistics of getting people
together at a "safe" (but probably cramped) alternate workplace, and
almost none of it on facilitating people working from home in
isolation.