283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Mar 16 08:54:37 PDT 2020

On 3/16/20 6:41 AM, John Young wrote:
> 283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths
>
> 1,354,840 Road Users Deaths in 2019
>
> https://extranet.who.int/roadsafety/death-on-the-roads/

+1

They're using the initial mortality statistics of a FLU variant (without
trying to sound callous)  'at-risk die-off', and never following up with
the stats that show a huge drop off in deaths after-that-fact
illustrating this is really just another flu ... without a vaccine for
that at-risk cohort.

Tens of thousands of people died from the Flu and it's complications in
the US alone last year and there was no talk of Quarantine, or
comparisons to Ebola, Malaria and the Plague.

Personally I believe that fearmongering is INTENTIONALLY BEING DONE as a
form of:

A> Hybrid Economic War on China.... because tariffs and sanctions simply
don't work when the nation targeted makes or is a major part of the
supply chain for EVERYTHING YOU NEED on a daily basis, from clothes to
cars to food, and

B> It essentially enforces mandatory "Disaster Capitalism" globally, plus

C> The media simply ran out of "terrorists" to panic us about and
everyone's sort of bored with Trump's "Stupid Act" [See my Ps], and
since the media's owners got VERY USED TO making HUGE amounts of money
sensationalizing those things, they had to find something else...

That something else is "Be afraid of each other"

The rich are going to get richer beyond their wildest dreams and stand
as close together as they like... while the rest of us live in fear of
each other.

Rr

"When I say something that you might think is a gaffe, it's on purpose.
It's not a gaffe." ~Donald Trump explains, in so many words, that most
Americans are stupider than he is and actually believe his idiotic
statements.