It's an Ill Wind

Kurt Buff - GSEC, GCIH kurt.buff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:00:17 PDT 2020

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 2:30 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/15/20, Kurt Buff - GSEC, GCIH <kurt.buff at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I slightly misspoke - the mission of government is to prosecute crime
>
> If that were in fact true, then govts would have to prosecuted
> themselves out of existance, not least of which for some of their
> own crimes against humanity below.

<snip>
You are preaching to the choir.

> > unfortunate becomes defined as a tragedy, and therefore legitimizes
> > all government intrusion into the private sphere.
>
> Yes that is one obvious game govts play.
> And you suckers keep falling for it time after time.

You suckers? You don't include yourself in the psyops game?

> > War, that is, invasion by a foreign power, is a species of crime.
>
> Their own govt power is, as often and more, and in many
> ways, in fact the initiating invader. Stop framing your
> minds away from that fact.

Again, preaching to the choir.

> > Illness is not.
>
> Here a lots of illness crimes done by sick government...

<snip>

Focus, man, focus. Yes, biowarfare is real, and has been practiced by
governments and individuals. In this case, the evidence isn't there,
any more than was evidence in 1918.

> > Indeed yes, but not in this case.
>
> It is exactly the case. Doesn't matter if govts created
> virus or not. They're still on TV 24x7 leveraging their
> propaganda game, FUD trolling for your worship, cutting favoritive
> licenses over free market competition, etc. Govt plays game
> for itself to some extent in *every* case.

Let's keep this on target. The US government, at least, did not, and
probably the Chinese did not either, absent better evidence,
deliberately create the virus or infect anyone. We can take lots of
issue with how it's been handled, but we've seen no evidence in this
case that the infection is deliberate. Nor do we see, at least in the
US (China is up for debate on this point), the government withholding
care. Poor planning and execution, yes, and Trump trying to downplay
it, yes, and Trump trying to keep proceedings secret, yes, but not
much else.

> Government is standalone competing entity, a virus,
> one that you should not let win, lest you succumb.

I don't know how old you are, but I've been studying and teaching
freedom for a long, long time. Don't teach grandpa to suck eggs.

Kurt