It's an Ill Wind

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:29:08 PDT 2020

On 3/15/20, Kurt Buff - GSEC, GCIH <kurt.buff at gmail.com> wrote:
> I slightly misspoke - the mission of government is to prosecute crime

If that were in fact true, then govts would have to prosecuted
themselves out of existance, not least of which for some of their
own crimes against humanity below.

Government rule...
#x: Do not prosecute self.
#x: Keep inner DNA workings secret against inspect.
#x: Protect self at all costs, including in own hardened bunker-spores.
#x: Replicate, distribute, mutate.
#x: Broadcast FUD pheromones attracting victims into trap.
#x: Insert numbing agents allowing proboscis to suck.

> unfortunate becomes defined as a tragedy, and therefore legitimizes
> all government intrusion into the private sphere.

Yes that is one obvious game govts play.
And you suckers keep falling for it time after time.

> War, that is, invasion by a foreign power, is a species of crime.

Their own govt power is, as often and more, and in many
ways, in fact the initiating invader. Stop framing your
minds away from that fact.

> Illness is not.

Here a lots of illness crimes done by sick government...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_warfare
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_biological_weapons_program
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

> Indeed yes, but not in this case.

It is exactly the case. Doesn't matter if govts created
virus or not. They're still on TV 24x7 leveraging their
propaganda game, FUD trolling for your worship, cutting favoritive
licenses over free market competition, etc. Govt plays game
for itself to some extent in *every* case.

Government is standalone competing entity, a virus,
one that you should not let win, lest you succumb.