Bad News/Good News

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 13:09:46 PDT 2020

 Just read this due to a spam-folder "clog".   Fortunately for me, I remain quite well.
             Jim Bell

    On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 05:55:19 AM PST, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

 To be clear, the standard way PM wagers work is zero sum. You bet he dies and Jim bet he lives. Should he live you lose and he wins.
On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, 1:10 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

On 3/3/20, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> care home
> vomiting

Bad food.

> diabetes.

People can improve a lot with work.

> So, anyone want to take bets on whether I fall ill in the next 2-3 weeks?

AP humor you hid in those words Jim.

Would be funny if a prediction market sprung up
around that question, such a market could be
viewed as a great honor. And profitable if you put $10
on it and decided to avoid/survive corona, thereby turning
it into $10M at all your dead detractors expense :)
I add $10 to the "jim lives" pot.