Bad News/Good News

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 13:05:09 PDT 2020

 I just discovered that about 2 months of most (but not all) Cypherpunks traffic has been going into my spam folder.  Fixed that.  I will answer inline:

    On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 08:18:07 AM PST, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Tue, Mar 3, 2020, 10:23 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

Hey Jim drink lots of oj, get some exercise and lots of sleep. Even though you are super old don't think you'll get it.

>Natural orange, lemon, or other fruits juice, not disgusting artificial beverages with lots of sugar, please, Jim.  Green tea would be healthy too.
>(But it has a bit of caffeine.  Do not drink it in case of insomnia or anxiety, please!)
>You need to give a boost in your organism.  So keep your hydration, eat healthy food, and get regular rest, please.
Yes, I am still healthy, well over one month after my (conceivable) exposure.  I've heard that Seattle will be quarantined tomorrow.  If that's true, you will hear it on the news.  40 deaths in Washington State so far, I think. (But I haven't heard the news this morning..)

>Rooty, being sincere, why did you decide to be cruel?  "Super old"?!  Jim is old enough for being our father, but he is definitely not a "super old" person.
Ask excuses to Jim, please.  He is already sad enough for being called "super old".
Well, because of the spam folder problem, I didn't hear about the "super old" thing.  But at age 20, I would have probably said 61 is "super old" too.  And in about 3 weeks, I will be 62.

>And Jim, sorry for saying you are overweight.  For your country patterns, you are just another regular guy.  Sorry, it was not "fat shaming", just think it is not healthy when you already have diabetes.  Take care with this disease.  It can be most dangerous than any flu.

No need to apologize:  I AM "overweight".  Sigh.