It's an Ill Wind

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Mar 14 14:40:08 PDT 2020

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:31:26 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> Corona is a Biblical event.

	YESSS!!!!

	That's the perfect conclusion for this fine mailing list, whose content is mostly :

	1) technofascist spam - yeah, 'technology' is 'liberating' humanity

	2) CIA spam against 'sexual predators' and assange

	3) grarpamp SPAM - that's just plain...jewtube link spam - I'd love to know how much jewtube pays for every link the grarpamp bots spams.

	4) CIA-KGB spam from zerohedge

	5) kkkristian spam against satanic sex cults

	6) seasonal flu hysteria spam

	7) more random spam

	Did I miss any piece of valuable spam? Notice that none of the people who post spam actually can argue anything. They just copy-paste copypasta.

	Yes agent young, your gallant fight against 'sexual predators' will earn you a new CIA medal!