It's an Ill Wind

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 14 07:12:07 PDT 2020

Deft analysis. Positive infection salutory to
clear out senior royal and political and
governmental and  military and finance and spies
and media and intellectual and celebrities and
predators and environmental damagers and drug
pushers, allowing angelic ethical fair-minded
under-60s to take over the reliquaries in hazmat
gear without guillotining, merely shovel the
disinfected carcasses into the Thames to be
encased in plastic waste and frozen into revived
icelands. Until boarded by circumnavigating polar
bears with plastic sails sniffing fresh meat down south.