A sneaky attempt to end encryption is worming its way through Congress - The Verge

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 12:28:24 PDT 2020

 On Thursday, March 12, 2020, 04:06:20 PM PDT, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

 On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 08:37:40PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>> https://www.theverge.com/interface/2020/3/12/21174815/earn-it-act-encryption-killer-lindsay-graham-match-group

>It doesn't bother me at all, but some folks seem to prefer attaching such things to the list as a reply into an existing thread (if applicable).

I would do that, but most such news postings I make come from news aggregation sites which I access on my smartphone, with the "share" utility.  I am thinking about how I could find an existing thread on Cypherpunks, using my smartphone.   Perhaps the easier way is to wait for these postings, and get back to my computer, and then search for an applicable thread.
Is there some easier, more obvious method that I'm not thinking of?
              Jim Bell